Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what it is really, seems to be a rubber chain guide right ontop of the swingarm that goes around part of it I think, tried messing with it to see how it would even go together but I can't figure it out. I believe its a aftermarket swingarm but on it theres a hexagon shape that fits with the hexagon nut/spacer thing but I have no idea how it goes on and how its supposed to be held in, unless its a flaw with a aftermarket swingarm.

Also is there any risks to this or anything? Seems to be on there well enough just not sure what problems could arise or is there some way to fix this? Pics below.

Attachments

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,753 Posts
From the looks of it, the spacer on the right (in the pic with the screw) goes into the hex part of the swingarm. Then the plastic chain guide goes over it, then the screw goes in to hold it all together. It's just to keep the guide securely in place. It's not going to move without the screw though.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol okay sweet deal thanks guys, i spent like a hour trying to figure out wtf was going on, I just have the bolt and screw in there hanging now. Tried looking at my 750 but it looks like its inside the swingarm and part of it so it helped none.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts