Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
thats so fucked up and horrible, but I cant stop laughing at it...

·
Registered
578 Posts
They should be shot, fucking idiots left the kid in the stroller there too. I was told that this wasn't actually the parents though, it was the babysitter and her boyfriend.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats so fucked up and horrible, but I cant stop laughing at it...
I hate to say it but I did the same as I saw the poor kids little shoes rolling over and over in that thing..

They should be shot, fucking idiots left the kid in the stroller there too. I was told that this wasn't actually the parents though, it was the babysitter and her boyfriend.
Yeah I herd the same thing. I really just can't believe someone would do that shit.. I mean seriously!! A little, just a LITTLE common sense would go a long way..

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I hate to say it but I did the same as I saw the poor kids little shoes rolling over and over in that thing..QUOTE]

Thats what had me laughing, that and some of the comments.

Im assuming he didnt know it would start automatically bec he shut it and that was it then it started

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
The family is angry the babysitter never told them about what happened.

They learned of the incident when police and county investigators showed up at the house Wednesday.

"My thoughts are nobody should ever put a child in a washing machine," grandmother Doreen Bay said.

Sakia David says she hasn't spoke to the babysitter as of yet.

"It's not what I'm going to say to her. It's going to be what's going to happen," David said.
The case has been referred to the Division of Youth and Family Services which will conduct its own investigation.
:spit:Somebody is getting that azz whooped

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The family is angry the babysitter never told them about what happened.

They learned of the incident when police and county investigators showed up at the house Wednesday.

"My thoughts are nobody should ever put a child in a washing machine," grandmother Doreen Bay said.

Sakia David says she hasn't spoke to the babysitter as of yet.

"It's not what I'm going to say to her. It's going to be what's going to happen," David said.
The case has been referred to the Division of Youth and Family Services which will conduct its own investigation.
:spit:Somebody is getting that azz whooped
I'm gonna go ahead and say I would think that would be a givin. :lol:

Oh man if that were my kid, I would goto jail.. lol

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Wow... Some people are retarded..... That is just rediculous. I cant even imagine what the parents reaction was when they heard about it from the police. I would be soooo PISSED!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I can only think about my own daughter when I see this. I wonder if the poor kid is OK.

I was thinkin the same thing, wonder how the child is now.

OMG people are messed up, even as a joke with the kid that isnt funny, while I was watching these idiots run around, I was thinkin unplug the darn washer!!...watchin stuff like this make me think how much of this crap you dont see when ppl arent around if they will do stuff like this in a public place...and then you wonder why our youth is so messed up:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts