Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
So, is it BRAND NEW, or PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW? I never saw a brand new bike that came factory loaded with 6,000 miles on the odo.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
So, is it BRAND NEW, or PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW? I never saw a brand new bike that came factory loaded with 6,000 miles on the odo.
u didnt hear about the optional broke in package????? :lol:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Yeah I work at night and come across people that post the most stupid shit on craig's list..This is nothing you all need to watch Tosh.O on comedy central hahaha

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
This has only something to do with stupid people. So some guy is entering traffic on his honda and passed me in my marked patrol car. So i look at my speedo and i am doing 80? Wtf ???? This dude needs to pay attention to his surroundings

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
He forgot to add that's it's faster than the 6 due to being lighter and less un-derestricted.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
This has only something to do with stupid people. So some guy is entering traffic on his honda and passed me in my marked patrol car. So i look at my speedo and i am doing 80? Wtf ???? This dude needs to pay attention to his surroundings
I hope you issued this dillwad a ticket.
Thats the only way these idiots learn to respect their whereabouts.
Better you pulling them over,than the idiot t-boning a car in his way.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
gnuk' gnuk' gnuk'

whoop whoop whoop

E-Orr E-Orr E-Orr

Giggity Giggity Giggity

Sorry I had to get that out of my system. :mrgreen:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
^^^LOL

this bike says "squid shuttle" down the side of it I bet, that's why hes only showing one side in the add...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts