Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeremy,

To be honest with you the couple of ZX10’s that we have tested here did not gain anything by mapping the ignition curve. If you are just concerned with pulling out timing for use with Nitrous then I would either get with an engine builder or someone familiar with Nitrous to give you a suggestion as to how far to go. Most guys just start pulling out 5-8 degrees just to be on the safe side. We are working on a hub that will work with the PCIII USB that will give you the ability to hold two maps and also run a nitrous solenoid. When the solenoid is activated it will automatically switch to the other map (if you want it to) which can be setup for the nitrous. This works real well for the guys with dry nitrous.

Technically we are not open to the public for mapping but I do quite a bit of work after hours. If you are interested let me know, I charge $200. Thanks.

Dustin Schaller

Powersports Technical Support Manager

Dynojet Research

800-992-4993

www.dynojet.com

www.powercommander.com

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
he's based in Vegas isn't he?? thats where i would have gone if it weren't for Folsom Kawi.

BD

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I have a couple of friends that were in vegas for a R1 convention and stopped by dynojet and ended up getting some free custom maps for their PCIII.

Thay had nothing but great things to say about dynojet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts