Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my buddy and I rode up to the lake this weekend. It's a 40mi stroll to a pretty beach at Heber Springs, AR. Since it's the 4th of July weekend the place was packed!!!!

We popped in the water for a little while and went to head out. As I was riding out of the park I noticed my friend pull a u-turn rather rapidly and pull over to the side of the road. I went back to find him talking to a couple of hot chicks in a truck Man were they good looking... They had flagged him down yelling "We want to ride!" As I was thinking "YESSS!!!" to myself I looked over his suzuki and noticed his seat cover and remembered that mine was also on... F_CK! They were camping there too...

So I have now decided to keep the cover off the bike unless I'm hitting the twisties or going to the track! Man was I pissed... That's the second time it's happened to me...:headshake

-Nick

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
thats when u get the digits and hit em up later that night.....use the bike as a ice breaker dude ! man hasnt anyone figured that out?:lol:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
That's funny, I just ran across a deal I coudn't refuse on an OEM solo cowl.
Loving the extra room and aeros but the reason I had not bought one previously is exactly what you said. And I'm Leaving the pegs on for quick switches.

One of the hottest, coolest chicks that I've dated was on spur of moment, let's go for a quick ride. Her and 3 friends. My buddy with a 916 (back then) had to borrow a katana 600 to give "his" girl a ride that night.

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
see my wife holds the back seat and only allows me the cowl if she is not riding to keep chicks off the back.:lol:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Dude I was there thurs though Sunday. Shit it was packed. I was at the damn site. too many boats on the water or seados rather. It was pissing me off I had to use my boat several times to block them out to keep my skiers from getting hit. Dumb asses need to pay attention. Good time though.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VOL said:
Dude I was there thurs though Sunday. Shit it was packed. I was at the damn site. too many boats on the water or seados rather. It was pissing me off I had to use my boat several times to block them out to keep my skiers from getting hit. Dumb asses need to pay attention. Good time though.
Midweek evenings are best. I went 2-3 weeks ago out on a ski boat and we had to whole lake to ourselves pretty much... I probably counted no more than 20 other vessels...

Btw, next time bring your bike and holler. I know a few REAL good twisities in the area!

-Nick

·
Registered
514 Posts
tuzem said:
Midweek evenings are best. I went 2-3 weeks ago out on a ski boat and we had to whole lake to ourselves pretty much... I probably counted no more than 20 other vessels...

Btw, next time bring your bike and holler. I know a few REAL good twisities in the area!

-Nick
I wanted to bring it but my wife doesnt like pullin the boat. So my buddy was gong to bring it up with his but his cooling fan locked up on him. so he didnt bring them. I saw several bikes and it was killin me. Oh and for some dumb reason I forgot it was a holiday weekend till I got there. I lucked up on a good spot though. I should be going back soon. Ill try to catch you.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
champ91 said:
lol I like mine. Always on and no problems. Then again I'm married and this isnt a problem. ;)
:+1: :iamwithst

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
if they are hot enough and i know i can get some.. ill let them sit on the cowl for all i care.. my problem is not having rear pegs their legs just dangle.. LOL

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
deezuhl said:
if they are hot enough and i know i can get some.. ill let them sit on the cowl for all i care.. my problem is not having rear pegs their legs just dangle.. LOL
I left my pegs on so they can ride the hump if they are hot enough and want a ride badly enough. Also easier to switch back to pass seat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts