Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before Powdercoat and the day I took her home last August

After Powder Coat, wheels, rear sets, odds and ends. Part of my desire to black everything out eventually.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
When i read your thread heading, honestly i was thinking good god what POS is this going to be.

Honestly i think that bike looks just awesome. Could you post some rear and front shots please.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
looks great! What kinds of mods does she have???

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Couple more pics I had on my phone. Ill get some better ones soon

Mod list is pretty low as she sits. BMC filters, full hindle exhaust w/ race front section. Mid pipe and can are titanium. I shortened the can. Stock gearing. HIDs. Brocks 12r HD blur clutch springs x6. Dyna beads in the tires are working great.

The zx10r 04 swingarm conversion is in the works. I just need the rear brake set up and shock but im looking at running zx14 shock I just need to get my hands on one to see if it will work.

Im going to swap to a zx14 front end as and take advantage of the radial brakes as well. New fairings or atleast fresh paint at somepoint as well. The color on her now looks 10xsooo better than it did with the wheels gold so I may leave it be for now.

Want to run 10r wheels also.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill make another thread when Im able to but sadly I think the 12 is going down the road.

Stupid Grad School...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts