Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold my Bike and have a few things laying around that I will not need anymore

First is a Clutch from my 2008 ZX10r. It should fit other years, only has about 2,000 miles on it i pulled it out and replaced it with a Cycle Concepts clutch. No issues with it asking- $45 shipped

Also have 3 cycle concepts HD Clutch Springs and 3 stock springs- $15 shipped

A Gen 3 Catalyst seat, Used for drag racing good condition no problems with it- $sold

Gen 3 oil pan and pickup, light scratches, I had it for a spare but never needed it not sure what other gens it will fit if any- $75

Leather Joe Rocket jacket. Never been down in. size 48/58... Im not sure what that means but im 5'10" and ive been from 150lbs up to 185 now and it has fit great-$75

Joe Rocket Textile Jacket never been down in. Size L Good jacket for summer time or cold riding. no shoulder pads but has elbow and back plate. $65

Icon Overload Leather pants size 32 Small burn on the bottom of the right leg from exhaust, never been down in-$75

Vortex Rear Stand. Works great no problems, could use a coat of paint- $40

Any questions feel free to ask. No use for the stuff anymore like I said I no longer have a bike.

·
Registered
396 Posts
not sure if my PM went through? Would you take $60 for the seat?

·
Registered
396 Posts
any chance you still have the oil pan for sale?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.