1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Its going to nice mid 60's can't wait

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I was trying to get more info on this. A license required? Ride prep? Can you give me a link? I am trying to plan other things at the moment but any help with this would be cool. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
socaltrackdays.com sign up

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Dragone said:
I was trying to get more info on this. A license required? Ride prep? Can you give me a link? I am trying to plan other things at the moment but any help with this would be cool. Thanks.

It's a no session open track, you must complete a noob track day school of some sort, or have a race license!

It's not to bad if you can keep your line with fast riders passing inside and out.

The first time I went, Disalvo was there! :eek:

http://www.socaltrackdays.com/

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I was going to sign up for both days but want to try some new tracks, and am signing up with the Redshift school. I really had a good time with that group they are the best teachers I have encountered. I was thinking of doing LVMS on the 18th I think that was the dates. Do you guys know of the prices for those trackdays? I try to do 2 trackdays a month.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Yes I am doing 3-11-06 but not the 12th.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
lets be safe out there keep the rubber side down. I don't remember if they allow passing on the inside? I did the track day in Dec. 05 with KaToom and Archille and they said no passing on the inside. It doesn't bother me but I would like to know.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool thats five!

I know I have been passed on the inside there plenty of times, but good question knee. All the web site say's is safe passing. :dontknow:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Inside, outside, or whatever you like as long as it's a safe pass. Basically, it boils down to, do onto others as you would onto you. :wink: No racing tactics during their trackdays and the Socaltrackdays folks take that rule seriously, UNLESS you happen to do it with Micky. :mrgreen: He's on the other side of 250 lbs so he might not take kindly to you closing the door on him. :crackup:

See all of you out there!!! :+1:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Right on can't wait I think I will bring some beer for us all to have at the end of the day. I hope SAM ADAMS is OK and a photo for us all to share:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Is everybody still going I need to know?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Archille said:
...the weather forecast for Saturday is not looking good with rain/snow. Sunday looks much better.

I will see you guys on Sunday.
I will have to chance it for Saturday, It's just to much to ride all day Sunday then drive home to Los Angeles, unload and be at work Monday. Catch ya next time? :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts