Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking to find a volunteer to help reorganize our post count 'level' on the site (the items that say newbie, GP, Jedi Knight, etc).

Right now, I think its along the lines of 0-50 posts = newbie, then 51=100 posts = something else.

We need some new levels & someone to take the lead on this. A sense of humor would be prefered & a star wars thing here & there would be just fine with me.

If your interested in helping out or would like me to explain what I am saying a little better, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rich

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
perhaps using the above method, after 500 you could be WSB Rider...

I stole that from someone who I cant recall at the moment...

·
Administrator
6,706 Posts
I was thinking of setting it up to let members add there own titles after x amount of posts :dontknow:

·
Administrator
6,706 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
perhaps using the above method, after 500 you could be WSB Rider...

I stole that from someone who I cant recall at the moment...
:thumbsup:

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
Over at GSB they have where you can add to members reputation....and you earn bike parts from posting or from others posting in your thread....then you can use those to change other members titles or your own, stuff like that....its kinda cool, but needs a little more organization than they have imo

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Big Daddy said:
perhaps one more @ 10k but yea somethin inbetween 1k and 5k could be 'Post Hoe in training'

BD
or grasshopper HO...lol

if it were me...

newbie...0
street rider...50
track rider...100
champion rider...200
WSB rider...500
GP *...1K
Grasshoppa HO...2000
Post HO...4k
Useless POST HO...6K
8K make your own

theres my 2 cents

·
Registered
385 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
or grasshopper HO...lol

if it were me...

newbie...0
street rider...50
track rider...100
champion rider...200
WSB rider...500
GP *...1K
Grasshoppa HO...2000
Post HO...4k
Useless POST HO...6K
8K make your own

theres my 2 cents
:+1: But after 10,000 you should win an all expenses paid date any where but in your house or near a computer.

·
Registered
583 Posts
madkaw77 said:
:+1: But after 10,000 you should win an all expenses paid date any where but in your house or near a computer.
:idea: RichTJ99~"I" think at 10,000 you should get an all paid tack day on Hill's bike,,oohhh vapor trails,,of course with new tires~~ :moped: :crackup:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts