Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Be prepaired for that to be flagged. You'll notice that he makes no mention of posessing a clear title. That would be the first thing that I would want to see. Here in Houston that bike would go for $5k to $5500. Seems too good to be true.

·
Registered
916 Posts
If it sounds to good to be true it usually is...
Be very careful with this one, unless the seller has misprinted the sale price and didn't notice it. That can happen :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
yo man....i checked out this bike last week....everything seemed legit until started asking questions about the tittle and what not....he said that he had to go back to Santa Fe to get it and what not....id be skeptical

THE GUY THAT HAD THE BIKE LIVED ON THE WEST SIDE BY THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL THINK ITS CALLED VOLCANO VISTA HIGH SCHOOL LIVED OFF OF PASEO RAINBOW BE CAREFUL!!!!

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
Be very careful with this one, unless the seller has misprinted the sale price and didn't notice it. That can happen :dontknow:
People always put $1 on the sale price when they use craigslist.
It's annoying as shit but it's their way of having people make offers.
I don't see what's so bad about the ad. CALL HIM! Go see it!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Offer him is asking price of $1.00 I hate it when people don't put a price on their stuff.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yo man....i checked out this bike last week....everything seemed legit until started asking questions about the tittle and what not....he said that he had to go back to Santa Fe to get it and what not....id be skeptical

THE GUY THAT HAD THE BIKE LIVED ON THE WEST SIDE BY THE NEW HIGH SCHOOL THINK ITS CALLED VOLCANO VISTA HIGH SCHOOL LIVED OFF OF PASEO RAINBOW BE CAREFUL!!!!
Funny...the price went from $3800 to $1.

Title would be an issue with him, I'm sure.

How was the bike overall?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'd be real skeptical of this one, when I looked at it this morning, the price was $3500. Now he wants offfers? My BS meter is Pegged!

·
Registered
411 Posts
check the vin to see if it's hot.
I dunno about america, but in australia it's easy as to do VIN checks on theft/write-offs and financed vehicles.

My 10r was about $4k under valued (which is why i got it) so I made sure I did all the checks and it all cleared just fine. The guy just needed to get rid of the bike.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Funny...the price went from $3800 to $1.

Title would be an issue with him, I'm sure.

How was the bike overall?
overall....the bike was fantastic...same bs any used seller would tell you took care of it, never raced, changed the oil every so often blah blah but the bike was in great condition and highly look it into more

Rich yo man we gotta ride soon...and i would really like to check out your LOR pipe!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
overall....the bike was fantastic...same bs any used seller would tell you took care of it, never raced, changed the oil every so often blah blah but the bike was in great condition and highly look it into more

Rich yo man we gotta ride soon...and i would really like to check out your LOR pipe!
I'm gonna check it out for the hell of it.

You should be able to hear me from your house, now that we're on the WEST side! :badteeth:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts