Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get to watch the race that taped this morning expecting Malaysia and simoncelli tributes and I get motegi. Back to the future.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Speed Channel....

How bout how speed channel cut to Nascar shit as soon as the bikes crossed the finish line in the final WSBK race. No recap of the race, or the season, or even the championship winning ceramonies.
Even better news...the same Dorna that obviously writes the rules for speed channel; along with all the shitty series they manage, get to run WSBK for now on.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
I get to watch the race that taped this morning expecting Malaysia and simoncelli tributes and I get motegi. Back to the future.
Same here. I got up at about 6 to watch it only to realize I had been scammed. Now to wait until 2.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Im about.to watch...better be the right ish...

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
i would like to see a motorcycle racing specific channel, id pay $10 a month for that
:+1:
In a heartbeat.
Sucks SPEED picked up NASCAR to begin with; used to be mainly real motorsports and lots of motocross and superbikes.......
NASCAR is on enough channels and that should keep it off SPEED indefinitely but here we are...

·
Registered
53 Posts
it really sucks when your not home and the dvr only recorded half, but you dont know so you watch half the race and nascar comes on, they did it to alot of the moto 2 races which is some of the best racing period!

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
it really sucks when your not home and the dvr only recorded half, but you dont know so you watch half the race and nascar comes on, they did it to alot of the moto 2 races which is some of the best racing period!
That fucking pissed me off last weekend :headshake

I only recorded for that timeslot, so I didn't get to see the rest of the race that they aired at a later time....

SpeedTv is such a joke....fkn Nascar....Nascrap

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,037 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
If anyone could do it right, would be MavTV (owned by Lucas Oil). Let's hope they pick it up. Yeah, you gotta pay about $8 extra for the sports package to get it, but that channel kicks ass!
Always watching OTE, and SB racing is about the only thing they don't have.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If anyone could do it right, would be MavTV (owned by Lucas Oil). Let's hope they pick it up. Yeah, you gotta pay about $8 extra for the sports package to get it, but that channel kicks ass!
Always watching OTE, and SB racing is about the only thing they don't have.
Good thing is that you can get tyhe motogp season pass and watch away at moto 2 and motogp all day long. Not a huge amount of money either. Cant say the same about F1 though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts