1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
:crackup:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Best fail ive seen in a while. Crazy thing is, my ex's son would do the same shit. What a dumbass. Some kids dont need or deserve certain tools or ANY tools for that matter.
CHECK OUT THOSE WELDS!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
wait...you guys don't all have one on your bikes? :dontknow: I put one on each of the header pipes and one in front of each can. Replaced my muffler bearings while I was at it too. :suicide:

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
wait...you guys don't all have one on your bikes? :dontknow: I put one on each of the header pipes and one in front of each can. Replaced my muffler bearings while I was at it too. :suicide:
Those bearings only give about 3hp. NOw if you really wanna get crazy Shervin said i could drill some holes in my wheels that would really lighten things up a bit!:badteeth: And screw backpressure, i cut the headers just before the midpipe link.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
fail? looks like a success to me! be it a stupid moronic success, its still a success!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Alright hate to admit I'm stupid, but what is he doing and why? Cliff note version works for me!!!!
He wanted a valve that would make his bike louder on command, what he got was less power and alot of backfiring. He still thinks its cool when he opens the valve and revs it to "scare the shit out of old people" and also had the cops pull him and his buddies over and though it was hilarious when the cops couldn't figure out who did it. He's a squid and a moron.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 32 Posts