Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: YEAH RIGHT:headshake:headshake:crackup:

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: YEAH RIGHT:headshake:headshake:crackup:
So what your saying is, by purchasing a S1000RR, you want a squid bike as in "German Gixxer"? Then you can go join Gixxer.com, (feel right at home with the squids), buy a POS Taylormade exhaust for your new German Gixxer and ride around with flip flops and brag to BUSA boys about how much faster your German Gixxer is.

Thank Gawd your only kiddin. :lol:

·
Registered
677 Posts
So what your saying is, by purchasing a S1000RR, you want a squid bike as in "German Gixxer"? Then you can go join Gixxer.com, (feel right at home with the squids), buy a POS Taylormade exhaust for your new German Gixxer and ride around with flip flops and brag to BUSA boys about how much faster your German Gixxer is.

Thank Gawd your only kiddin. :lol:
hmmm :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Unless the 2011 ZX10 has something to offer, the BMW is going to be like the hayabusa and 1999 all over again....lots of haters and resistance at first, but as they start to get out there they're going to be dominating the streets for a while to come.....and the japanese makers will be curled up in the corner protecting there bottom lines, afraid to spend money on R&D for new beemer beating technology :dontknow: Sad when a company legendary for making slow touring bikes bends the big four over the fence and smacks their asses red :lol:

·
Registered
774 Posts
<---would kill for the bemer:cool:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
The new bimmer ehh? You must like grenading engines and locking trannies.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Unless the 2011 ZX10 has something to offer, the BMW is going to be like the hayabusa and 1999 all over again....lots of haters and resistance at first, but as they start to get out there they're going to be dominating the streets for a while to come.....and the japanese makers will be curled up in the corner protecting there bottom lines, afraid to spend money on R&D for new beemer beating technology :dontknow: Sad when a company legendary for making slow touring bikes bends the big four over the fence and smacks their asses red :lol:
i seriously doubt that. within 1 or two years there will be at least one or two bikes on par with BMW. and probably costing less.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you even believe what you typed??:headshake

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
It's not even a massed produced bike(BMW) :headshake..how are they going to be dominating the Streets?:heyyou:....let me give you an example...when the hayabusa first came out the #s were consistent unlike this BMW and there was nothing that could get close....In fact the only bike at that time that ever did 9s in a 1/4 mile under 10secs was a ZX9R NINJA STOCK .....don't underestimate the power of a Kawi. :wink:

·
Registered
677 Posts
It's not even a massed produced bike(BMW) :headshake..how are they going to be dominating the Streets?:heyyou:....let me give you an example...when the hayabusa first came out the #s were consistent unlike this BMW and there was nothing that could get close....In fact the only bike at that time that ever did 9s in a 1/4 mile under 10secs was a ZX9R NINJA STOCK .....don't underestimate the power of a Kawi. :wink:
I wonder what sold more in 2010 the zx10 or the bmw?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I don,t know how they can compare isn,t the BMW thousands more.
If Kawi spent thousands more then you can compare them.
I think their is about 4000+ price diff. here

·
Registered
272 Posts
i seriously doubt that. within 1 or two years there will be at least one or two bikes on par with BMW. and probably costing less.
Because of the world economy the japanese seem to be reluctant to make any radical changes to their literbike line ups for the next couple years it seems, except for kawasaki :eek:ccasion1 I just hope they actually make something that beats the BMW and takes back the baddest literbike crown :thumbsup: Otherwise we'll be eating bavarian crow for awhile longer :heyyou:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I don,t know how they can compare isn,t the BMW thousands more.
If Kawi spent thousands more then you can compare them.
I think their is about 4000+ price diff. here
Nope, since the japs raised the prices on all their bikes this last year because of the economy, the BMW is only 1000-1500 bucks more for the base model I believe?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Do you even believe what you typed??:headshake
I suspect the japanese makers are afraid to spend the money on R&D in the down economy right now, and are going to sit on their current liter bike technology for another year or two at least. Thats what the industry news seems to be saying. Kawasaki seems to be the only guys willing to go out on a limb with something radically new to (hopefully) take down the beemer :thumbsup: Yamaha's not going to mess with their brand new crossplane crank technology, it hasn't even paid for itself yet. And it would take RADICAL changes in yamaha's engine to get anywhere near BMW levels of power. The CBR is too new, too good, and selling too well to change yet (not worth the R&D money at this time). Suzuki has pretty much said they're in a holding pattern developement wise for the next year or 2 with the sportbikes because of the economy. So its up to kawasaki to get the hp job done as usual :lol:
Word from the industry is that most of the big 4 are stopping the 2 year developement cycles for the liter bikes and 600's and going to longer intervals....how much longer nobodies said yet :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 159 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.