21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Where is k_p_m?? Hes the only one really missing I think

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
I'm easy going and peaceful.. I like to think things through and I analyze and take the logical side on just about everything. I'm really hard to piss off to the point that I'll get violent, but there are certain shortcuts that can be taken.. I have a hot button or two. Generally speaking, I'm a lover, not a fighter.

If your a friend to me, I will do everything I can to help you..

With that said, don't push that button or get on my bad side. I've cut people out of my life entirely and I get very spiteful when that happens (edit 1: My spite only comes out if you do something in particular to really upset me. If I just don't like you, I can def live peacefully next to you.). When pushed into violence, I will do anything needed to win. If I'm losing the fight, pucker up cause your about to kiss a brick or anything else I can grab and use against you. Fighting doesnt happen for me often though, I can usually talk through most issues.

Edit 2: Maybe the explanation of my violence came out wrong. In my 27 years I can think of maybe two times when I had no choice but to be genuinely violent.

I'm very level headed and I think of jail time and the possibility of accidentally killing someone or myself ending up in the hospital, before the blows are thrown.

I'll probably think of some more shit and edit this post, so if you care, check back.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm easy going and peaceful.. I like to think things through and I analyze and take the logical side on just about everything. I'm really hard to piss off to the point that I'll get violent, but there are certain shortcuts that can be taken.. I have a hot button or two. Generally speaking, I'm a lover, not a fighter.

If your a friend to me, I will do everything I can to help you..

With that said, don't push that button or get on my bad side. I've cut people out of my life entirely and I get very spiteful when that happens. When pushed into violence, I will do anything needed to win. If I'm losing the fight, pucker up cause your about to kiss a brick or anything else I can grab and use against you. Fighting doesnt happen for me often though, I can usually talk through most issues.

I'll probably think of some more shit and edit this post, so if you care, check back.
Interesting.

I do care I think this would be interesting to post on a squid forum due to the fact that I can guarantee that they are all hard ass, tough guys who you would not want to cross...

I'm enjoying this thread so far as it holds true what red said early on that as people are describing themselves it is exactly what I envisioned. THe only one I know on here is 08Ten so I hope he posts up (shhh don't tell him I think he's a good guy)

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I'm a cool laid back guy....I don't like to hear people down or belittle each other as well....I guess I'm more of a keeper of the peace kind of guy...but I do have a temper..............:cool:

Im the same way....hate people who talk crap about other people and think they are better then everyone else. Hate when you see someone and you think he/she is an attractive person and then you hear them talk bad about people and everything out of there mouth is negative.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Im the same way....hate people who talk crap about other people and think they are better then everyone else. Hate when you see someone and you think he/she is an attractive person and then you hear them talk bad about people and everything out of there mouth is negative.
He red I'm hot and I think Canadians are dumm

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
:+1:
I forewarn people what I am like that way there isn't any high expectations.
I am as genuine as they come, I treat everyone with respect, if I like you I will talk with you, if I don't I will look right through you like you are a plate glass window.
I tell everyone I am a jerk, I can be very hard to deal with as (here comes the arrogance) I am very, very smart and often cannot explain myself well - I get bored easy as I find some conversation beneath me (how's that for honesty).
Once you get past my arrogance and typa A personality I am a pretty good guy, 08Ten and I have become very good friends in a short period of time due to the fact that once you earn my trust you have it for life.
i can relate to that....

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Something tells me that we could easily be friends.
im really not a hard a$$ either. people see me and think that because of the way i carry myslef, but i m just confident. i have to be in my job. more im just confident in my abilities to handel various situations. but once you get to know me, you see the laid back, jokester i really am.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
im really not a hard a$$ either. people see me and think that because of the way i carry myslef, but i m just confident. i have to be in my job. more im just confident in my abilities to handel various situations. but once you get to know me, you see the laid back, jokester i really am.
That's cool. I am very high strung and I'll be the first one to say I am complex (have some very strange habits).
I am much like you and have a certain arrogance to me when you first meet me. That is an issue that others have to deal with as I am just being me.
I goof around alot but when puch comes to shove - watch out. As I am a corporate guy and swim with the sharks you have to be or you get eaten up. I have very high career aspirations and to get there you have to have that confidence and personal drive.
I am a hard ass on my kids as I want them to be the best they can - I DO NOT respond well to quitters - if you give 100% and fail that is ok but don't ever quit.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
:imwnin::notworthy

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
People generally think I'm not a "people person" when they first meet me because I like to let other people talk and I listen. I also have been told I look mad a lot. Couldn't be further from the truth. Starting conversation is difficult for me when I don't know anything about the person. So I let them talk until I know enough to start a convo. I'm bad at small talk and manufacturing conversation (my downfall)

If I meet anyone from here and I'm the quiet one in the group for the first hour or so, I'm not pissed I'm just processing.. lol

·
Registered
360 Posts
I try not to be a jerk online and stay out of the big assholish eternal e-warfare debates. Plus I'm generally too lazy these days.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
"39 y/o recoverring teenager" who constantly repeats a mantra to himself he learned from a poster in the 7th grade counciler's office, "Put your brain in gear, b4 you put your mouth in motion." ...one day the leason will take. :helmet:

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
"39 y/o recoverring teenager" who constantly repeats a mantra to himself he learned from a poster in the 7th grade counciler's office, "Put your brain in gear, b4 you put your mouth in motion." ...one day the leason will take. :helmet:

I like that.. Thanks for the signature..

21 - 40 of 68 Posts