Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so on a plus note i went 6.04 at 117 before the clutch went. stock motor stretched and strapped.

but the clutch is done. what is everyone running? it is still a street bike but i am at the track every week beating the piss out of it trying to get faster.

i have heard about the drag pack but checking with my new found experts to see whats up.

school the new guy up

bike i believe is a stock motor. 66 inch wheelbase with first gear mod.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Just installed dragpak, its the only way to go. Dwayne is a real standup guy and helped me out a bit even after I bought it. Better then oem too.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Just installed dragpak, its the only way to go. Dwayne is a real standup guy and helped me out a bit even after I bought it. Better then oem too.
:+1: hard to beat Dwayne's service. He will be straight with you and tell you what you do and don't need. He knows his shit too.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
I can't remember, but it is cheaper than OEM. Give him a call, 803.285.8093 or PM CycleConcepts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I think its 170 to your door. If you order the double steel judder spring, its 195....... I think.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice. i love you guys for giving me good news. i thought the bike might have to sit for a bit.

is he open saturdays. if so i will call him and order it after i get done with this job at work

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
nice. i love you guys for giving me good news. i thought the bike might have to sit for a bit.

is he open saturdays. if so i will call him and order it after i get done with this job at work
Monday through Friday, and he ships fast, mine got here in like a day..................

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Does the drag pak also eliminate the slipper function or no? Id prefer it didnt for street use still

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Does the drag pak also eliminate the slipper function or no? Id prefer it didnt for street use still
No, it just replaces the frictions and steels. Your hubs remain the same thus slipper function remains.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well then monday morning it is then thanks again guys. cant wait to get back to the track.

it definatley has some 5's in it

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
ordered the dragpack with new springs this morning woo hoo
Sweet, I hear good things about the clutch kit. My clutch is making noises now so I'm going to be ordering one too. Did you do the judder spring too?

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
No, it just replaces the frictions and steels. Your hubs remain the same thus slipper function remains.
Thanks man!! Rep sent.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts