Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I just bought a Squid shuttle. *now with a crappy pic!* lol

That's right, I'm the proud err well I'm the owner of a 02 gsxr 750. :lol: The owner was my buddy who's in a really tight spot and needed to offload the bike.

It was lowsided, so it needs a few things. The plastics have already been welded and being painted as we speak. I don't know how they will come out, so I'm already looking at some aftermarket deals. It's not normally my taste in bikes as it already has chrome rims and the frame and swing arm have been polished.

As far as mods, it has a K&N (if you consider that a mod), full yoshi (I think that's what he said) and a PC.

I don't know if I'll end up keeping it or just fixing then selling/trading for a truck. I'll have some pics friday when I get it all moved over to my parents garage.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Isn't that a automatic 2 week ban? LOL, joking, that's a great bike, my wires first was a 99 750 that was a lot of fun to ride, great power and handled very well for what it was. Congrats, have fun with it man,

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Isn't that a automatic 2 week ban? LOL, joking, that's a great bike, my wires first was a 99 750 that was a lot of fun to ride, great power and handled very well for what it was. Congrats, have fun with it man,
Come on now :heyyou:we all know it's only a 1 week ban with good behavior time adjusted. :lol:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Come on now :heyyou:we all know it's only a 1 week ban with good behavior time adjusted. :lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
you know I'm messing man:eek:ccasion1. I fixed up a dropped ZX10R before. The fun is getting them back to normal and then going for a ride. I ended up selling it but it was a fun project. Have fun on the Rebuild. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I know, I was going along with it. :lol:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
nice how much you think you will have to put into it to get it back to a decent stage to sell it ?? good luck with the project ...

·
Registered
531 Posts
:iamwithst LOL

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I made a mistake, it's actually a 98. Once it's done I'll be trading for a truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
I hope you are kidding! I had a 99 GSXR 750 for my first bike. It was the first year they added fuel injection. It used to stay side by side with my buddys 00 R6 which was carbed... it was a big heavy old crapper.

I ended up selling the bike 3 weeks later (for a 05 10r). The kid who bought my old GSXR blew the motor shortly after (not sure how). I do know that the timing chain tensioners are notoriously bad and they often fail... make sure you check that or at least listen for the chain slapping around before you ride it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts