Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I suck at the strip lol. I could only get a 10.08 @148.xx last night, tire was breaking loose quite a few times and could only run 10.1's or so.

my 60 foot was ion the 1.8's all night :rolleyes:
If I could get that 60 foot down to 1.7's or so Im sure I'd be in the 9.90's or 9.80's pretty easy and probably abouyt 150 or so trrap speed.

The really good thing is that I can catch almost everyone jsut about at the end of the strip andf I come flyin up on them to! so Im still happy. I wonder how those BST's will feel though once on the bike!

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah only 1.5 in the rear and 2 in the front plus a strap.

Its those damn 60 foots that dont ome out good for me. I might buy in on a track day thoguh to get my 1.4 miles down real good soon though. But Ima set my bike up next for top end racing anyways so next time I start going to the strip I'll mess with the bike then.

·
Banned
248 Posts
drop your tire pressure next time you go. i usually run about 18 psi in mine. i also have a shinko........youll be there in no time. it just takes practice

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I was at 18 lbs on a pilot power. Gunna Try out the new M3's though for my new set of BST carbon fiber rims :-D

·
Registered
119 Posts
how many times you went to the track? because take me like two months before I run 9 s. Practice is all. and you have 172 HP with NOS? or all motor?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts