Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ve rode palomar numerous times but was wonderin if anybody has done the nearby road, nate harrison grade. looks like fun, just wonderin bout road conditions. anybody?

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
I've rode the back side of julian. The sunrise highway to Palomar, that rodes a blast.

·
Registered
911 Posts
hey guys if you are going up there let me know ahead of time I will try to make it there.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I wish I was back there. Anyways, try the road heading to Palms Springs. I wish I can recall the name of it, but it looks like spaghetti looking down from the over look. Be safe, see you guys in Cali in 20 months! lol

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got back from palomar about 10 minutes ago. :)
how was the road conditions today? hope you had a blast! i always avoid goin on the weekends too many riders and leo's occasionally crackin down.

been over a year and as soon as i get sum boots i gotta get my fix! maybe tues.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
how was the road conditions today? hope you had a blast! i always avoid goin on the weekends too many riders and leo's occasionally crackin down.

been over a year and as soon as i get sum boots i gotta get my fix! maybe tues.
try this one! I try to circle it the best I can. Its before coming down Palms springs.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if my memory serves me correct... sahnn deeago is german for a whales vagina. haha

looks interestin, but too far for me. if im out that way though... will remember!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im think in a few weeks ill b up there every wednesdays 8ish[am]. anybody is welcome to join me. and fully suited would be best.

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
Fridays would be better for me. I wouldn't have to take a day off from work.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wuts up brad! oh, 998 to few cc's for ya huh? yea i work the weekends but right now im out on workers comp (hurt my back) but gettin better. yea and i just dont want to go on the weekends too crowded.

i can do fridays later on when it cools down, dont get outta school till noon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts