Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
LE Post Whore
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many of you guys live in so cal and regularly go to the san fernando valley bike night. I always see a few ZX-10R's out there and wanted to know if anyine from this sight goes there. Ill be there tonight, anyone else?

later...Ara-mri

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Hooters in Anaheim, last Friday of every month (or first Friday, can't keep it straight), 500-600 bikes

Bravo Burgers in Huntington Beach every Wednesday night from 8 pm to 19 pm - sometimes we have 300 sportbikes show up,

Then there is the pizza joint in San Clemente Tuesday from 6 - 9, that's listed in another post,

A bunch of us from Katanaplanet.com do rides just about every weekend and get the guys from San Diego and S F Valley join us for monthly rides. All that is posted there. We had about 20 guys do Big Bear last Sunday.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
So how many of you guys live in so cal and regularly go to the san fernando valley bike night. I always see a few ZX-10R's out there and wanted to know if anyine from this sight goes there. Ill be there tonight, anyone else?

later...Ara-mri
Where is it at and when? I'm kind of still new to the area so I try to find all the gathering spots, thanks.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Zorbas on Tuesdays in the IE is pretty impressive for being out here in the middle of nowhere.If your in to that kinda thing.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
zx10Roger said:
Zorbas on Tuesdays in the IE is pretty impressive for being out here in the middle of nowhere.If your in to that kinda thing.
Are you talking about Zorbas in Riverside? Thats a pretty far drive for me a little over an hour each way, bit much for a week night.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I went to a new bike night last Thurs. It's at Hooters in w. covina. Off the 10 and baranca. Mostly stunters and squids, not that there is anything wrong with those groups of riders. Very well lit in comparison to the black hole that is Hooters in Anaheim. Close to 100 or so bikes. Every Thurs from what I heard. Starts late, most rolled in after 9pm. I left at 9:30ish and many more were seen headin that way on the freeway. Oh yeah, it was like some parelell universe. All those riders, and I never had seen any of them at Bravo before. In short it was a good time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts