Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago I mentioned in the Chat Room aboot the big snow storm we had here 2 winters ago. Here are the pics as requested, so Hill better get those durned plastics in the mail! That is my Jeep, and see if you can spot my poor old 1987 750R Ninja in front of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Wow. We got 5 inches of snow on Christmas Eve last year. Good thing it was Christmas, otherwise the town would have had to shut down till it melted! BTW, this is south Texas I'm talking about, almost in Mexico. Last snow of any kind we saw was 35 years prior, and then it was maybe, maybe 1 inch.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
we got a pretty good snow last year.....bout a foot of snow...but 3-4 foot tall drifts....

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
4-10 days from yesterday...:wink:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
zeta xray said:
I knew there was a reason I lived down here.
:+1: In GA

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
:eyecrazy: Too cold for my blood! Can't imagine getting snowed in and not being able to get out of the house.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nice to see a real snow fall. I live in Montana and we tend to have a reputation for somewhat harsh winters' here, however it's been several years since we've had a real winter, therefore we have been in a draught for like the last 20 years. I think the ol' global warming thing is really showing it's teeth.

My question is, when you've been in a draught for 20 years, why not accept the fact that the standard rainfall should be adjusted? After 20 years of the same thing, it's not abnormal anymore is it?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
snow..whats that?

1st time I saw snow fall was when I was 24. other then that just saw it in the mountains.

Man thats a lot of snow..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts