Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that winter is almost here and the bike is put away I needed to find something to do for the next 6 months. Tonight I picked up this. Its a 98 Summit 670 and I got a great deal on it. It has a bunch of extras and a fairly fresh top end. Now I just have to wait for some more snow

Does anyone else on here ride snowmobiles? If so lets see some pics of your sleds.

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
I've got a few, but they are really old. Mind you these are not the actual machines, these are pix off the interwebs so you know get an idea how frickin old I'm talking.

a 1971 Bombardier Elan Delux 250

a 1976 Johnson MX440 (bicentenial edition)

2x Johnson/Evenrude Skeeter (wide track)

·
Gen3
824 Posts
Sledding is by far my favorite hobby. Here is my baby. She started out as a 03' Arctic Cat 900. As you can see I've done a couple things to her. Can wait to get out this year.

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Sledding is by far my favorite hobby. Here is my baby. She started out as a 03' Arctic Cat 900. As you can see I've done a couple things to her. Can wait to get out this year.

Now that is Badd ass looking. Bet it rips!! Kawi green too. Ever think of putting a smooth rubber track on it and hitting the drags in summer? I've seen a few go in the 9's:helmet:

·
Gen3
824 Posts
Now that is Badd ass looking. Bet it rips!! Kawi green too. Ever think of putting a smooth rubber track on it and hitting the drags in summer? I've seen a few go in the 9's:helmet:
Thanks. I have, just never probably will. I took it to the dunes once, that was a blast. It smokes the piss out of almost everything up the hills. You just have alot of down time letting it cool off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts