Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be posting more details soon, but I got some parts in the mail tonight from Andrew Pearce at Forced Air Systems Technology I thought you folks might appreciate. Wish I could stay home tomorrow :mrgreen: -Dean

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I'll be posting more details soon, but I got some parts in the mail tonight from Andrew Pearce at Forced Air Systems Technology I thought you folks might appreciate. Wish I could stay home tomorrow :mrgreen: -Dean

holy shat :eek2: how big is that turbo? Looks huge, cant wait to see some numbers that thing lays down :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a 50 trim T04E / T3 turbine. Should flow plenty. Anyone notice the water - air intercooler? Andrew does excellent work to get it all to fit.

You'll have to call and talk to him about cost, but I can say his prices are excellent, and he will build a kit for *you*, not just sell you a one-size-fits all. Great experience so far, smart guy. His cell is 937-520-8580.

More later,
Dean

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Looks like a decent sized turbo what kind is it?
It's a 50 trim T04E / T3 turbine. Should flow plenty. Anyone notice the water - air intercooler? Andrew does excellent work to get it all to fit.

You'll have to call and talk to him about cost, but I can say his prices are excellent, and he will build a kit for *you*, not just sell you a one-size-fits all. Great experience so far, smart guy. His cell is 937-520-8580.

More later,
Dean
:iamwithst

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
verrry nice, cant wait to see picture upates/install pics/finished product! Shits gonna HAUL ASS!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Made some progress today, got it plumbed and test-fitted, hopefully finish tomorrow. Initial tuning set for Tuesday if all goes well. -Dean

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
That will be trick. More power than what I need!
I do not have a clue on how to tune with a turbo, but wouldn't mind reading numbers of the setup and tuning more.
What is that rusty cast iron looking section? Looks heavy

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
That looks the nuts mate , cant wait to see what figures you get on the tune-up, I am so jealous i am off to kick things around the house :thumbsup: :BangHead:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks folks, I'm almost done, took a lot of tweaking to get the plenum placed and plumbed tight. Tomorrow the secondary injector controller gets wired and a few other small things, and I'll try to start it. -Dean

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Those pipes gotta be loud. Like the setup though. Turbo works very well on the bike. In fact the bigger the turbo the better, as the bike engine is so responsive you don't get any lag, thus making the power of the turbo to be linear.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Those pipes gotta be loud. Like the setup though. Turbo works very well on the bike. In fact the bigger the turbo the better, as the bike engine is so responsive you don't get any lag, thus making the power of the turbo to be linear.
I bet you its not as loud as you would think. Turbos act as silencers, so I bet its not louder than a decent aftermarket exhaust.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts