Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
:lol: How random!!! Guess the snake liked the color of his bike and got cozy :dontknow:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I likely would have wrecked !!!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,810 Posts
I likes how the snake curled up over the left bar so he could get a better look out the front at that speed.

If that was me, I'd have flung the snake off at speed and scared the crap out the slower guys behind me. :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I once had a Black Racer snake get in my bike. Luckily, I saw it before I left the driveway. Yep, sudden enlightenment!

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
If I didn't wreck, I would of scream like a little girl and maybe shead a tear or two..

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I once had a Black Racer snake get in my bike. Luckily, I saw it before I left the driveway. Yep, sudden enlightenment!
I used to catch black runners in the woods lol. now cottom mouths and water moccasins, thats a diff story! Ill high step like a bitch to get away from them fuckers! when wed go mud riding on our 4wheelers if we saw them id roll on top of them with my outlaws and stop, put it in low and pin it and theyd fling out the back

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
now cottom mouths and water moccasins, thats a diff story! Ill high step like a bitch to get away from them fuckers! when wed go mud riding on our 4wheelers if we saw them id roll on top of them with my outlaws and stop, put it in low and pin it and theyd fling out the back
I hear ya. I live on a lake and those damn cottonmouths will actually come after you!:eek: Agressive as hell! Hit one in the road years ago and the baby snakes came squirtin' out (they bear live young uns). Even the little mothers were agressive as hell.....they looked like a bunch of worms break dancin' in the road! :lol:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I hear ya. I live on a lake and those damn cottonmouths will actually come after you!:eek: Agressive as hell! Hit one in the road years ago and the baby snakes came squirtin' out (they bear live young uns). Even the little mothers were agressive as hell.....they looked like a bunch of worms break dancin' in the road! :lol:
I wouldve liked to see that!

Whats real bad is going through a DEEP hole on the 700 and having a cottonmouth swim by u while ur stomach deep in water

1 - 19 of 19 Posts