Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill make this as short as possible, I started it with full coverage on the bike and one month after that I call my insurance agent and had collision and only collision cancelled and kept comprehensive. Well my agent was well aware of what I wanted as we had talked about what I was going to do eventually when I started the insurance. Well when I called him he said ok and he would take care of it. Well about 3 weeks ago my bike was kicked over by some vandals so I figured yeah that sucks but thats what I pay insurance for. Well I go to claim it on insurance ($1700 in damage) and come to find out, oh well "I guess it was just a misunderstanding, I thought you knew you couldnt have comp without collision through this company" Well first of all I have never heard anything like that before with any insurance company but whatever and why the hell would I not want comprehensive on something I owe money on not to mention I have hit 3 deer in the past year. The point is, its not my insurance companies fault that he is a dumbass, it it neglect by the agent so I am taking him to small claims court for the money I am out after the deductible. I have never had to do this and just looking for some advice for someone with previous experience. Which court do these claims go through, how much should it cost me, what are the timeframes on these cases etc... Thanks for any help yall can give me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts