6,028 Posts
bloo, verdicts in. youre sandbagging = ) lol

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bloo, verdicts in. youre sandbagging = ) lol
You guys are harsh and funny….you know I would never lie or sandbag :pinoc:

….and especially if I was racing a light weight guy on a 2nd Gen Busa so you all were wrong :1848: :lol:

Just thought it was weird and kind of :cool: timeslip to still get into the 10s with such a low 1/4MPH at the end never heard of that before on a stock bike and SWB since 1986 when the Interceptor 750 with professional rider did 10.99s @ 113mph. :dontknow:

I am getting really pissed though I have been wasting my time out there for years with the clutch loosing better times, practice etc…. and please don’t tell me get the CC clutch pak I have ran that a few times I will eat that clutch up for lunch just as well. :badteeth:

No now it’s time to get this figured out once and for all. I just ordered Stiffer springs and finally a new Judder Spring plate. I have an 08 OEM clutch like new with different steel plates thicknesses so will be experimenting with that and the OEM 04 clutch parts I have now……….then go out and play some more, may also have something new for that Busa as well next time. :wink: :mrgreen: :helmet:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
its cuz we love you Bloo. OEM is the way to go then? Ive been thinking about doing the clutch in mine, its fine now but I dont know how long itll last with the new setup. Get to find out on Friday actually. Prolly a new clutch in the near future.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its cuz we love you Bloo. OEM is the way to go then? Ive been thinking about doing the clutch in mine, its fine now but I dont know how long itll last with the new setup. Get to find out on Friday actually. Prolly a new clutch in the near future.
For 1st Gen it always has been the way to go....thanks for the hard love anyways :lol: you will be alright with your setup and good luck on Friday. :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
For 1st Gen it always has been the way to go....thanks for the hard love anyways :lol: you will be alright with your setup and good luck on Friday. :thumbsup:

bloo
:lol: any time bloo!

Got enough variables to change up the game a lil bit :smile: stretch, low, strap, 600RR calipers to stop, fixed my DIY QS, 44 rear sprocket. Im pretty stoked to see what itll be doing. Im for sure stickin with OEM then. Maybe stiffer springs? seems like what I gotta do. what springs are you running? :eek:ccasion1

we gotta hit the strip at some point together lol. Need to get a tether kill for myself though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts