Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 09 zx10 and was wondering do i need a power comander when i put on a slip on just bought bike and not trying to spend that much money right now.What king of slip on is recommended, trying to stay under $400 thanks for the help this is my first zx10 and i love it but not loud enough.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
you can do a search for one there are plenty of threads on it, LOR is a good one and lots of others just all depends on what ya want really...

·
Gen3
824 Posts
:iamwithst... spend some time searching. You'll find alot of other things that might help you out also in the process.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
search button might help you a little more, but something that gets rid of your pre muffler box, and a pc can only help so I say get one and a tune, but level one or area p, or brocks are good slip ons.

·
T Double D
870 Posts
before i had a full system i went with scorpion and no pc5 pr pc3 needed for that

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
and you lost power with that slip on, proven fact, ran a couple different slip ons with my bike on the dyno and all the slip ons we ran that kept the pre muffler box even akra lost between 1-2hp over the stock can, with out a pc or bazzaz, ect...but I do like the look of that slip on over some of the other pipes ect

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
I have a new '09 ZX10R and put on a Hotbodies Slash-Cut Megaphone. It has no insides...just a straight-through...but it is nice! Got rid of that fugly stock exhaust!

It looks awesome...sounds mean as hell and there is definately no loss in power!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all-
New member, just bought an 08 ZX10r. I am looking for an exhaust that resembles the one that Taylormade makes for the CBR1000rr. No canister or pipe exposed: the entire exhaust is under the lower cowl of the bike.
If anyone can help, let me know.
BTW, the HR will not work for me. I can't give up any clearance.
Thanks,
D.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts