·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slava, check your PM's.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'll be in the office tomorrow and will respond to them all. Remember guys on the weekends I usually just post same with monday since were off. But when i get in i'll respond

slava

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand and respect your time off. That being said, I sent a PM on the 15th, an email on the 17th and another PM on the 20th regarding the mix up with my order. No reply any of them, that is why I posted this request.

Still no reply today.

I am not looking for drama, just a little customer service and the right part.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
I had the same experience a while ago and gave up, still have the light smoke puig instead of the dark smoke i ordered....

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
nolazx10, send me a pm with your addy and i'll ship out the dark smoke screen too you. Guys were not here to screw you over if you have any issue its always best to call. I can't get to the boards as much as I'd like

nolazx10 please send me your addy and i'll have it out today.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Hi Slava,

Just called you from Singapore. Too bad you went for lunch but please get back to me regarding the puig.....

Btw, sweet voices from the receptionist... :cool:

Alex

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a follow up to let everyone know, Slava hooked me up. We had a mix up in our deal (Sh*t Happens) but we are straight. I will definitely be giving him more money in the future! :mrgreen: Thanks Slava.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts