Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

What's a good moniker for Skydork:

• Skydork, as in, well we're all kinda used to it!

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • Sky4, he bought a g41

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sky, easy for everyone!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SkyApex, well, Sky claims that twisties exist in FL!

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
The Pace
6,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe a poll about changing Skydork's name would help all of us that use the word, 'dork,' can again use it on this site! I mean, I wanna say 'dork,' but don't wanna have Sky think I'm writing about him. Kinda tricky, ya know :lol:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,630 Posts
It's cool. I am a dork. But I'll pretty much answer to dickhead, douche-canoe, smart-ass, asshole, or any other fitting derivative of the above. :wink:

SD for short if you wanna save some key strokes. :lol:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
No i say keep the name it who you are,

·
The Pace
6,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
geeze, forgot to do a search first! SD works, but hard to use 'dork' elsewhere! Then again, Jib said that's who ya are. Tricky, ya know.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
You can eliminate the last choice. As a 46 year resident of The Sunshine State I can attest they do not exist here outside the realms of a track.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'am the one vote for the forth.
There are twisties in Florida. It just in how you put it all together. NO nothing like north or west of the state. Elevation is the problem.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
NOTICE******

ALL USERNAME CHANGES MUST BE APPROVED BY OTHER MODERATORS AND ADMIN

:helmet:

Bloo

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Oh, Well, Supervision stepped into the room! Not sure where this is gonna go now!
I Think we hit a brick wall.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Oh, Well, Supervision stepped into the room! Not sure where this is gonna go now!
It's up to SkyDork he puts in a request we will review his history like how many infractions/BANs does he have, is he trying to hide his name from some pending sales etc etc...not hard if your clean. :wink:

but Scout I decided you can't change your Username Ever!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Bloo

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
It's up to SkyDork he puts in a request we will review his history like how many infractions/BANs does he have, is he trying to hide his name from some pending sales etc etc...not hard if your clean. :wink:

but Scout I decided you can't change your Username Ever!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Bloo
Hahaha scout shoulda kept ur mouth shut, scout for life.

·
The Pace
6,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, alrightie then! Guess I'll just have to get used to SD! I do like SkyApex, though, kinda cool and all.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I say that you should stick with SD. Sounds pretty cool in the first place :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
I vote that Scout's name be changed to "The Loop".

Second?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts