Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Motorcycle Tire Helmet Automotive tire Motorcycle racer

hey folks,
I know Skydork(Jeff) was very active here. This past Sunday at around 10am on our normal weekend ride, he was involved in a motorcycle accident and passed away as a result of his injuries. At the time of his passing, he was doing what he enjoyed and was surrounded by friends.

Jeff leaves behind a wife and 2 young daughters, brother, mother, in addition to other family and friends who cared deeply for him.

I am so sorry for having to post this,
Andy

Sky memorial fund link.

Memorial service details.

·
Registered
831 Posts
This is terrible, terrible news. Skydork was THE most knowledgeable and helpful guy on here. A huge loss to our motorcycle community.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Sad Sad news, I can't help but feel what his family has lost. His standing on this forum can only reflect on the size of the family man he must have been. RIP Skydork 🙏

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
He was such
I cant even express how this makes me feel. I sit with tears on my face. I just cant believe it. I want to salute this man and all he did for so many here on this forum. He will TRUELY be MISSED. Ride in Peace my brother, ride in peace.
Is there a way he can be permanently honoured on the forum? A banner or similar on the home page maybe?

1 - 20 of 101 Posts