Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid for a Solo cowl from him through paypal about 3 weeks ago. Communication was excelent during the price neg. and exschange of info, however since i paid for the item, i have heard nothing from him. Tried PM's about once a week to no avail. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the next step? i know most do not log on here on a daily basis.... but 3 weeks when you're selling parts? :dontknow: Not trying to be a dick or anything to the guy, seemed like a great guy.... just wondering what happened to my part......

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
PM sent to skatermckimm

bluedevil

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
wow this is odd. I know him. he usually isn't like that ill have to call him
Did you ever get a hold of this member via phone?

bluedevil

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
not yet sorry I have been riding and talked to another friend about it. he didn't know anything. so tomorrow i shall call him, I haven't talked to him in a while since he screwed up his bike.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not yet sorry I have been riding and talked to another friend about it. he didn't know anything. so tomorrow i shall call him, I haven't talked to him in a while since he screwed up his bike.
Preciate the help man...

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Hopefully the guy didn't wreck or anything.

OP since you paid via paypal you could always initiate a complaint if you feel your attempts to contact the seller are not getting you anywhere. Does he have any Seller feedback, how long has he been a member here and what's his posts like? That can "usually" tell you a little about the person. If the Seller has good feedback, has been here for awhile and is known something might have happened therefor I'd give it a little more time. But again if you feel your not satisfied by all means file a complaint with paypal. Also if you can't I think Bloo can see if the Seller has been logging in.

GL

Judd

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hopefully the guy didn't wreck or anything.

OP since you paid via paypal you could always initiate a complaint if you feel your attempts to contact the seller are not getting you anywhere. Does he have any Seller feedback, how long has he been a member here and what's his posts like? That can "usually" tell you a little about the person. If the Seller has good feedback, has been here for awhile and is known something might have happened therefor I'd give it a little more time. But again if you feel your not satisfied by all means file a complaint with paypal. Also if you can't I think Bloo can see if the Seller has been logging in.

GL

Judd
For 1st in RED....yes I hope nothing happened

2nd in Red...it's been over 3 weeks the OP came to me and I suggested he started a thread not the OP he was willing to wait but I told him then how long do you wait? 3 weeks, 1 month, 2 months before you raise a flag...3 weeks selling on this site is unacceptable
with no word and no product to your door. :badteeth:

3rd in Red.....anyone can click on a Members profile and see that last time they logged on.....in this case July 25th over 3 weeks ago :badteeth: that's why I told the OP best to open a thread in this section somethings wrong. :badteeth:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Like to edit what I previously said....last ACTIVITY which is important and that was 8/14....still something not right over 3weeks and the OP has nothing.

bloo

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Like to edit what I previously said....last ACTIVITY which is important and that was 8/14....still something not right over 3weeks and the OP has nothing.

bloo
Still the same ol Dick :thumbsup:

Judd

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Still the same ol Dick :thumbsup:

Judd
:dontknow:

any word yet? seen you logged on today but no update :dontknow: hope everything is ok.

bloo

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I appreciate all the help/comments/advice from everyone... just trying to go through the proper channels/politics and do the right thing. Hesitant on opening a complaint or whatever through pay-pal, cause sh*t happens man, i understand that. Gonna give him about another week or so then i'll go that route. :dontknow:

As far as the comment on 'same ole dick'..... not sure if it was sarcasm or not, or if it was even pointed to bloo, but i contacted him... not the other way around.... I've seen him get blasted several times for bustin peoples balls... 9/10 times his right from what i've seen. I get it, nobody likes authority, but they are helpful when you need em...Karma's a biotch. Just my .02, like it love it or hate it, it is what it is, and it aint changing. :thefinger

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I appreciate all the help/comments/advice from everyone... just trying to go through the proper channels/politics and do the right thing. Hesitant on opening a complaint or whatever through pay-pal, cause sh*t happens man, i understand that. Gonna give him about another week or so then i'll go that route. :dontknow:

As far as the comment on 'same ole dick'..... not sure if it was sarcasm or not, or if it was even pointed to bloo, but i contacted him... not the other way around.... I've seen him get blasted several times for bustin peoples balls... 9/10 times his right from what i've seen. I get it, nobody likes authority, but they are helpful when you need em...Karma's a biotch. Just my .02, like it love it or hate it, it is what it is, and it aint changing. :thefinger
Thanks bud... that's one of the nicest things ever said about me I could cry :cry: and your 100% right I am not perfect only 9/10. :wink: ...thanks again.

:eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Now you're gonna have look like a [email protected]$$... lol
not really......I want answers I kiss ass to NO one (being a Dick here maybe YSR only :lol:) depending on the outcome of this thread someone is in danger of loosing their Selling Rights on this site....dick or not it will most likely happen depending on the outcome of this thread. :wink:

bloo

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Edit:: you're gonna have ME LOOKING LIKE .....

Dang fat lazy fingers....

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Edit:: you're gonna have ME LOOKING LIKE .....

Dang fat lazy fingers....
gotcha you....your no K*SS Ar*e you are a member that I respect that goes through the right channels first and for that I respect you and will do my best to help. :wink:

bloo

1 - 20 of 50 Posts