• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Shit, some people make 'em 4 or even 5 foot long.... lunacy. I'm pretty certain some Etsy Cosplay Troll makes a pattern for one larger than my concours.

That amazon works too... anyone else want to chime in?

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
I'm good with the one from Amazon if everyone else is. Duhaste has agreed to pay for it. He is sending me his Paypal address in case anyone else wants to chip in. I know I am. I think we can get him to SOUN1 in time for whatever he has going as long as we go ahead and pull the trigger on it pretty soon.

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
I'm good with the one from Amazon if everyone else is. Duhaste has agreed to pay for it. He is sending me his Paypal address in case anyone else wants to chip in. I know I am. I think we can get him to SOUN1 in time for whatever he has going as long as we go ahead and pull the trigger on it pretty soon.
You could use this one.......

toothless.jpg

·
Administrator
6,716 Posts

·
Vendor
6,812 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
If we went for this one I get first dibs and you can expect me to keep it for a while. >:)
Now, are you keeping it for the girl or for your dress-up dates?:grin2:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Lmao

·
Registered
646 Posts
Dude I am so down for this. This needs to continue, just like the get out and ride picture game. I had a lot of fun doing that.....

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Okay guys, Duhastme has Toothless on the way and footed the bill for the new site mascot himself. Give him a like and a rep when you can for his actions. Its definitely appreciated and the site mascot will live on in V3.0 very soon! YES!!!

101 - 120 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.