• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 130 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Nice one or10r! Looks like a poll is brewing up here real soon!
That's a good call. When we get four solid front runners we could do a poll. (I would say Toothless and Dog are two) How does that sound with everyone?

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
I never knew of Tenzilla the site mascot and his travels. Guess I never dug deep enough into the site. I'll have to look now. Sad to hear about losing a member.

We have our own travel Mascot. My wife brings a stuffed elephant, his name is Slonik, on trips with us and takes pictures of it for the scrapbook.

For the new mascot. My wife would say use toothless.

·
Administrator
6,693 Posts
I like the idea of something that's not overly popular. Thought maybe Totoro, but definitely like Toothless (Black is fastest :wink: ), Kyle (Gru's dog), and even the Evil Minion

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
despicable me dogs name is Kyle, as stated above. that is a good idea. Ski

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
It should go on with a site mascot , I remember when Donkey made it over the pond and I was able to show him about as many others had done with him and also Tenzilla, As it always brings the forum together to see what and where the mascot has been up to if I am wrong about this then so be it.

:rip: Misleadb4

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Sad to hear about the loss of a forum member, and Im in agreement. We should let Tenzilla stay as he is. Mo need to drag him away. Im glad you guys decided to not let this end with him though.

I do think that where Tenzilla's travels have ended, we start there again. Its my vote that or10r begins the journey for whomever we decide to represent the site again. I dunno, just seems fitting I guess. or, hope ya dont mind me nominating you buddy. Just seemed to be the best starting point.

Vote has been cast

·
Chairman of the Board
16,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Sad to hear about the loss of a forum member, and Im in agreement. We should let Tenzilla stay as he is. Mo need to drag him away. Im glad you guys decided to not let this end with him though.

I do think that where Tenzilla's travels have ended, we start there again. Its my vote that or10r begins the journey for whomever we decide to represent the site again. I dunno, just seems fitting I guess. or, hope ya dont mind me nominating you buddy. Just seemed to be the best starting point.

Vote has been cast
I'm fine with that. :thumbsup:

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
I think a new character is in store.

I suggest this one. CHEBURASHKA it's from 1980s Russian cartoon. Don't think it can be more unique than this. I had one on my bike everyone were curious and used to ask what it is.
My wife has one of these from when she was a child. Hers sings Russian songs when you squeeze it.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Bump. Vote yall.

21 - 40 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.