Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Who was that dude on the blue 10 behind you? Was that the guy Alex allways brought with him?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That was the guy that was looking so hard at my bike and yours and asking his friend why we were so much faster than him. LOL he was pretty with his girl putting his scarf on for him and all. haha

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Austin10RPowers said:
Some fine looking tire scuffing going on!!
Why thank you my brother. :eek:ccasion1 I believe that's what I was meant to do even if I never get paid to do it, I still love it. :deathmeta

·
Registered
175 Posts
1bad7 said:
Why thank you my brother. :eek:ccasion1 I believe that's what I was meant to do even if I never get paid to do it, I still love it. :deathmeta
What happened with that deal for the new race league and the guy that wanted me and you to ride for him, that never went through???

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rtspring said:
What happened with that deal for the new race league and the guy that wanted me and you to ride for him, that never went through???
Mario and I went to Pergusa and Raculmuto and did the inspection of the tracks(safety), and Pergusa is putting up 30 sections of airfence that's 3 or 5 meters each(can't remember which) and putting in a couple of temp. chicanes before and and after Schumacher corner to get everybody slowed down a little. Raculmuto is going to put up some other soft barrier by the last chicane.
Basically when they make these modifications to the track then we'll homogulate them for racing.
UISP gave us the go ahead to have 1 race this year and a full calendar next. So right now it's between Pergusa and Raculmuto with my vote to Raculmuto. I'll be in the race with a couple of sponsors so not much should have to come out of pocket for it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
1bad7 said:
Mario and I went to Pergusa and Raculmuto and did the inspection of the tracks(safety), and Pergusa is putting up 30 sections of airfence that's 3 or 5 meters each(can't remember which) and putting in a couple of temp. chicanes before and and after Schumacher corner to get everybody slowed down a little. Raculmuto is going to put up some other soft barrier by the last chicane.
Basically when they make these modifications to the track then we'll homogulate them for racing.
UISP gave us the go ahead to have 1 race this year and a full calendar next. So right now it's between Pergusa and Raculmuto with my vote to Raculmuto. I'll be in the race with a couple of sponsors so not much should have to come out of pocket for it.
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!! No, that sounds awesome bro. I just wish me and the 10 were there to give you a little friendly compitition. What kind of catogories are they going to be dividing the field into, superbike, superstock, supersport, novice, expert shit like that? Let me know i'll fly back for race 1, it probaly cost about the same to fly back there and ride alex's bike than it does to get off the ground here and be able to race. WTF???????

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice pics bro. I wish I could have gotten some from road america... Looks like you were getting some good corner speed. :cool: keep it up!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
matt_Rad73 said:
Nice pics bro. I wish I could have gotten some from road america... Looks like you were getting some good corner speed. :cool: keep it up!!!
The first 3 pics of 1bad7 and the last 2 of me were on a huge sweeping left hander. You come into the corner with alot of speed and just build up throughout the croner. If you apex the corner right and have the speed it will throw you out line up for the 150mph straitaway and then into a 90deg right hander. If they would fix all the bumps it would be a BA track, not that it allready isn't.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts