Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Did you try it today before clearing your cache? I did't, and for some reason it worked.

But like I said earlier, at work things wonky
I did try before clearing them, and I still receive the error. I then closed the browser re-opened, cleared cache and cookie's then loaded zx-10r.net and it worked with no error given.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Then I assume that your work computers or browsers have blocked something in their servers to people of using social media functions?

lee
Previously cleared cache and it still didn't work correctly for me then. We will see in the future. FWIW, it worked just a bit ago on this quoted post. (before I quoted it)

·
Administrator
498 Posts
Hmm, I'm not able to replicate the error. Do you by chance have any plugins (AdBlocker, perhaps) running on your browser? Can you test to see if disabling it helps? Let us know of your findings and thank you for your patience on this.

Cheers,
Natalie

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Hmm, I'm not able to replicate the error. Do you by chance have any plugins (AdBlocker, perhaps) running on your browser? Can you test to see if disabling it helps? Let us know of your findings and thank you for your patience on this.

Cheers,
Natalie
Just tried to like this post on a Win10 PC with FF with everything turned off, Chrome that has nothing in it and still gave the error on both.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
WHOA!!!

It's FIXED!!
I could never like when logged in on AOL. And finally was going to take a screen shot to upload the error and now I can like away!

YES!!

Okay, now I have go back through hundreds of posts that I could never like and hit like on them

brb

·
Administrator
498 Posts
Just tried to like this post on a Win10 PC with FF with everything turned off, Chrome that has nothing in it and still gave the error on both.
Strange. Can't see if it's mentioned elsewhere. Which version of the site layout are you using? Full, Full Dark, or Classic?

Kevin

·
Administrator
498 Posts
I'd like to test your account since your getting it on multiple devices, it could be something to do with your account. Can you send us a PM with your login in details so we can test the account. There are a few of us in the support team so if you address the PM to me it'll get passed on.

Thanks,
Niall

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I'd like to test your account since your getting it on multiple devices, it could be something to do with your account. Can you send us a PM with your login in details so we can test the account. There are a few of us in the support team so if you address the PM to me it'll get passed on.

Thanks,
Niall
PM Sent

81 - 93 of 93 Posts