Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the sale for one of my Gen1's fall through. So, it is being relisted.

Very clean and well maintained silver ZX10R. Bike has never been laid down or abused. 14k highway miles. This bike has never been on a track, raced, stunted or abused in any way. The original owner used the bike for commuting.

I bought this when my red ZX10R was stolen. My original bike was recovered a week later and the silver one just sits unused. Therefore, I don't need two of these.

This motorcycle needs nothing and rides like new. Just did maintenance which was an oil change with Motul oil, new plugs and valves checked. Perfect shape in every way. Clear and Free title.

The motorcycle has the following recent aftermarket add-ons.

K&N Air Filter
Akropovic Exhaust
Integrated tail light
Greggs Fender Eliminator
Frame Sliders
Swingarm sliders
Shorty levers
Rear seat cowl

Looking to get 5.3k

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_5829.jpg

00D0D_3ucDDRvCm3T_600x450.jpg

00D0D_gDCTEfvNoVx_600x450.jpg

00K0K_eH51m94EFQY_600x450.jpg

00s0s_2DMTmRVWrcd_600x450.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Double for me! God, I wish I could buy it right now Moto. I know you do too. Can't fathom why she hasn't sold yet, she is absolutely gorgeous.
I don't know. This bike is one of the few unmolested Gen1's out there that hasn't been thrashed. I am just as surprised as you are she hasn't sold by now. She will eventually. Till she does she'll just be mine.

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am bringing this bike to California with me from the 17th to the 25th of March. Anyone living there who is interested in looking at her while I am there shoot me a PM. :)

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man... I figured I could sell her in California while I was there. Guess no one likes silver Gen1's. :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.