Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a pair of Sidi Crossfire SRS boots. Black size 11US/45EU, simply the best MX boots money can buy. I used it 4 times and i'm only selling because i won't ride dirt anymore. It comes with Sidi spare parts, stickers and manual.

If you are in Central Florida, save yourself the shipping and pick up in hands. Price is firm, you know it's a good deal.

$300,00 shipped.

·
Registered
772 Posts
They retail for $500,00. I thought was general knowledge to post something useful to a sale thread or move along.
I thought it was GENERAL KNOWLEDGE not to simply use a forum to flip your stuff when you have nothing to contribute.

Attitudes with contributing members is not a good way to sell your junk either.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
They retail for $500,00. I thought was general knowledge to post something useful to a sale thread or move along.
Useful to whom? The seller?

The price dropped $90 1 minute after you replied to my post. I think a potential buyer would consider that "useful".

Good Luck, they may sell on Thumpertalk. I would post a pic. if it were me.

They are good boots. I think I got $225 for mine and they looked very used. Mostly because I bought the white ones.:BangHead: $300 for a good set of crossfires is very reasonable. They are worth that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I thought it was GENERAL KNOWLEDGE not to simply use a forum to flip your stuff when you have nothing to contribute.

Attitudes with contributing members is not a good way to sell your junk either.
This is a FREE forum and i'll use it in any way i want, as long as i respect the rules which DO NOT include mandatory posting of B.S., like you just did by calling my stuff junk. I honestly think junk is the bike described in your signature, but that's just me. :crackup:

Not that i need to justify myself to you, but i also like to read good information related to the 09 ZX-10R that i own. Want pictures?

·
Registered
60 Posts
^^ What the hell is wrong with the bike in his sig? This is a zx10 forum, not just 3rd gen zx10's is it?

Like others said, isnt there a minimum post count to list an ad? I've been patiently waiting!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts