Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
I dont know why i clicked on the link.......curiosity is a bitch........WTF is a girl doing tossing puppies in a river........

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
idk but A LOT of people are pissed about this and they are tracking her down. I wouldn't be surprised if something bad happens to her.

I can understand having to do something horrible like this if it was in a bad circumstance but why the fuck would you video tape it???

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
1. Why the hell would they do that?

2. Who the fawk is stupid enough to video tape it?

·
Registered
635 Posts
idk but A LOT of people are pissed about this and they are tracking her down. I wouldn't be surprised if something bad happens to her.

I can understand having to do something horrible like this if it was in a bad circumstance but why the fuck would you video tape it???
She was laughing about it the whole time, no bad circumstances there. Just one seriously fucked up bitch that has some worthless parents! I'm no animal lover type freak but everything deserves a chance at life, hell if the option was, adopt one or it's going in the river, I would have taken them all!

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She was laughing about it the whole time, no bad circumstances there. Just one seriously fucked up bitch that has some worthless parents! I'm no animal lover type freak but everything deserves a chance at life, hell if the option was, adopt one or it's going in the river, I would have taken them all!
:+1::+2::headshake

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Whenever I see a title like this, I always read what everyone has posted first. I cant watch it, I can only imagine actually seeing it how I would feel. Things like this makes me so mad.... to think there are people out there like that make me sick.

I was gasing up the bike one nite at a gas station that is on the lake, and there was a mother duck and her 8 ducklings walking around all the gas pumps, the mother is there all the time, so people kind of got to know her and then she had her ducklings...anyway this one nite I was talkin to her and while I was fillin up the bike and this guy in is LITTLE piece of crap car with his soup can exhaust floors his car and heads staight for the mother and ducklings, well the mother flew off and somehow the duckling got away without gettin hurt, I was so mad, good thing I didnt have my gear on, I think I would have chased the prick down, not sure what I would have done but I was mad!

So no Im not goin to watch the video it will ruin my day:headshake

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah red I wouldn't suggest you do, not a great video to watch but I'm hoping someone does find her and she gets what she deserves for being a poor excuse of a human being...

I'm sure some of you remember the marine or army guy who who ever who was throwing puppies off of a mountain side..... Either way still a fucked up thing to do.

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
yeah red I wouldn't suggest you do, not a great video to watch but I'm hoping someone does find her and she gets what she deserves for being a poor excuse of a human being...

I'm sure some of you remember the marine or army guy who who ever who was throwing puppies off of a mountain side..... Either way still a fucked up thing to do.

I remember that thread about the marine guy.....something I will never forget:sad:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow good find, I was googling to find out if anyone has found her yet but didn't find it, lets see how this plays out! lol

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
You people have no remorse for any humans that die, but a puppy gets whacked and you guys are there with pitch forks and torches.

I hate the world we live in today.

What the fuck you talking about? god I love people that make snap judgments! ON OTHER PEOPLE!

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
there's always one person who says something like that.... and yeah its just an opinion so it doesn't matter but, this goes along with a child being killed for no reason or another helpless person..... how is it this girls choice to decide their fate in life.... you never know what could have happened with something like this....

2012 is coming soon! :eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 70 Posts