Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
My 04 with the pilot powers. Awesome tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
I need to prove nothing :thefinger :mrgreen::mrgreen:
:+1: But just in case there is any confusion or doubt... :badteeth:
Before:

After:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
It's another thing showing pics from your track tires.
Please identify the pics as either track or street :)
If your riding at the track and you have chicken strips then you may need to stick to cars.

Let's see the chicken stripless street tires !

·
Registered
370 Posts
this thread is dumb. Who cares if people have chicken strips or not? Many people ride on the road and not the track. It is dumb not to expect some chicken strips on the road unless you have complete disregard for public safety.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
this thread is dumb. Who cares if people have chicken strips or not? Many people ride on the road and not the track. It is dumb not to expect some chicken strips on the road unless you have complete disregard for public safety.
Of course it's a dumb thread, every once in a while we get a chicken strip thread. It provides free and cheap entertainment.
It's just a bravado thing that comes with the sport bike scene.

Now excuse me while i go and take some sand paper to my tires before i post a pic.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
lol!!!! :lol: Good one!! Rep sent!!! :thumbsup:

Of course it's a dumb thread, every once in a while we get a chicken strip thread. It provides free and cheap entertainment.
It's just a bravado thing that comes with the sport bike scene.

Now excuse me while i go and take some sand paper to my tires before i post a pic.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Here's mine from 2yrs ago.....I try my best! :hello:

Attachments

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Can't wait to put the chicken strips on these in the deep fryer! :helmet:

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
It's another thing showing pics from your track tires.
Please identify the pics as either track or street :)
If your riding at the track and you have chicken strips then you may need to stick to cars.

Let's see the chicken stripless street tires !
If you don't have strips on the street - get off the street.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
If you don't have strips on the street - get off the street.
I have little tiny ones on the street and that's just from going on turns to enter a major HWY, on the track mine looked like hamburger meat though to the end. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have little tiny ones on the street and that's just from going on turns to enter a major HWY, on the track mine looked like hamburger meat though to the end. :thumbsup:
haha, gotta love speed-tearing. I usually have about an inch of strip when the tire has not seen the track yet. I'm a hanger and don't trust the road!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Please, post the trademark of each tire! There´s some interesting models that has good cosmetics!
Mine is (was) a Pirelli Corsa III

1 - 20 of 114 Posts