Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading this quote

I see your MoHawk rider and I raise you...

1 ICON vest no arm protection, and a chrom german helmet...

I asked one of my riding buddies does my helmet look like I'm rocking one of those lame ass mo hawks, then with a little hesitation he said....ummm.....KINDA. So I'm gonna put it out there to see what the general public thinks...

First I love the helmet it fits great, and the fin on top is cause it's a Troy Lee Designs edition of the helmet and it surprisingly keeps my head more stable in a tuck at high speeds....of course the chrome which I didn't like at first, but then it grew on me and kinda breaks up my all black suit, Of course I have other helmets to wear but Just wondering if I should retire this one if people are gonna mistake me for wearing a mo hawk.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I think it looks tight, Its not a mowhawk, it doesnt flap in the wind and look stupid like a mowhawk does.

Nothing wrong with fins, Ive got 2 on mine, so does wifey. our helmets are unique and arent seen on every person riding a gsxrs helmet in shorts and flip flops

Disclaimer: this is NOT me, this is my wifes lesbian cousin wearing my gear, Im not that fat lol

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
If I say yes will you give it to me? Lol It's definitely not something you see everyday which I like. I'd rock it as is but would prefer different colors.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Looks cool IMO. Keep rockin it!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I like it keep rockin it, I would

·
Chairman of the Board
16,036 Posts
Well first to me is its a safe lid that fits you well and you like it. That about sums it up really. We are all different, if YOU like, wear it man.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
634 Posts
I think it looks tight, Its not a mowhawk, it doesnt flap in the wind and look stupid like a mowhawk does.

Nothing wrong with fins, Ive got 2 on mine, so does wifey. our helmets are unique and arent seen on every person riding a gsxrs helmet in shorts and flip flops

Disclaimer: this is NOT me, this is my wifes lesbian cousin wearing my gear, Im not that fat lol
Aaahhh yeurika! I saw a squid in tennis shoes, Jensen, and a wife beater t-shirt, with an all black helmet with these ridiculous large vents on top...... I wasn't sure if it was "home brew" or purchased it that way, now I know it was an Icon...

Just saying....
:heyyou:

Actually his looked even larger than yours to be honest, but that might have been the angle I saw him at....

:eek:ccasion1

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Doesn't hurt my feelings any :eek:ccasion1

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I didnt smell fish when I put it on so :dontknow:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,793 Posts
It's sort of a fo-hawk. I think vr6's comment was directed at the helmet spikes or fuzzy Marvin The Martian ones. That's more shark fin, which is a bit better. At least you can say it reduces the induced drag while tucked and makes you faster. Someone will believe that. :lol:

And it does look wayyyyy better than the lesbian lids that BC puts on. I had no idea he had those.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Haha fuck yall

·
Registered
617 Posts
First: I quote "First I love the helmet it fits great" so in this case i would rock it :wink:
And second: if i like it, it's a safe and comfy helmet i would wear it. I don't give a fuck what everyone thinks of me or my stuff but hey that's just me :cool:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
i take my vote back. dont scrap it, id rock it!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts