Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Should I put these fairings on and get my tank painted (Installed pics posted)

Ok so here is my question. I got some Hong Kong fairings. Believe it or not they really look nice. The problem is I wanted the magma red and what they sent was not magma red. So would you guys put these on and have the tank painted or just sell them and try for magma red again. I really kinda like the way these look though.

Attachments

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
If you like it, put it on! PLEASE yourself first (came out wrong)!!!:lol: Anyways you like it, that's all it matters!

·
Registered
464 Posts
What did they run you? I just ordered almost the same ones from nicecycle.com but they are the lime green ones.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Where did you order from?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Not saying you're a squid...

I just think that decals should serve their purpose. The pros get paid to have the decals, squids pay extra for them.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where did you order from?
He's a distributor. He said he would give me a discount on my next order since I didn't get the red I wanted. So if I want red ones its only $400 to my door this time around.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And you really can't beat the price. I didn't include them in the pic but it comes with all the little black side plates too.

·
Registered
757 Posts
They look pretty good..i like the color. Wont the guy just let you exchange them?

Hope theyre not the same HongKong fairings but buddy got. He went with a Lucky Strike set for his GSXR 1K and even pre drilled it was like stuffing a fat girl into a size 3 prom dress. Stress cracks on the fairings after a couple weeks. Have you test fit them?

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
They look pretty good..i like the color. Wont the guy just let you exchange them?

Hope theyre not the same HongKong fairings but buddy got. He went with a Lucky Strike set for his GSXR 1K and even pre drilled it was like stuffing a fat girl into a size 3 prom dress. Stress cracks on the fairings after a couple weeks. Have you test fit them?
:spit::spit:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Test fit them first. It's funny how parts places say their shit will fit and it doesn't. A used black tank will do you no good if they don't fit properly.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
They look great to me, I would use them. As of a matter of fact, I'm gonna get the Red Bull set for my Ducati. But as akkordn2u said, test fit them to make sure they work. Some sellers are good, some not so good.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I think they look great, and different. If they fit good and you like them run them.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts