Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been dwelling over this for some time and I thought I would ask to maybe spice up things from time to time.

As a lot of you know I am an Army National Guard Recruiter. I was just curious if anyone would be interested if I posted up when I took someone
to the Military Entrance Processing Station?

I spend quite a bit of time, while spending the night, prior to them processing the next day, on the best site on the net.:thumbsup:

Just giving details on their enlistment and what they got...ie. bonus, job unit.

If it is not a good idea let me know and I will do what I have been. Not posting the info.:wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
It's the out house...you never know who is watching and can use the info. If you feel it's usefull or even not so much just do it. Most members on this site seem to be older but there are some youngins too, plus some members have kids that are at that age that might be able too use whatever Information you post.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
i'm new here so any information would be usefull to someone looking for a possible career in the military

also, thank you very much for your service

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
KaTooM said:
I hear its a great place to meet chicks.....:crackup:

Eh...sad but true. A recruiter screwed around with my ex while her and I were together.... even though they are not suposed to do so.... found a picture, felt like taking down to the office and turning him in....instead I gave her 4 hours to get her shit out....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts