Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive convinced myself i need to start club racing ive been told/read that you cheat yourself by starting out on a 1000 by not learing to carry speed through corners etc. so im shopping for a 600 to bang around for a year or 2. ive found a couple bikes that im looking at one is a 01 r6 2 complete race fairing sets with 21k and a clean title for 1450$ and an 08 zx6r with 3k a race fairing with damage and salvage title 2900$.

i like not spending money :badteeth: but the difference in suspension might sway me to double my investment :dontknow:

whats your thoughts? those that know...let me know

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was throwing around the idea of selling my 08 6r track bike. Has the original MSO, kawa race kit ecu, ohlins front internals, ohlins ttx rear shock, full leo vince exhaust, built head, vortex rearsets, braided lines, pitbull stabilizer, and some other stuff i am forgetting interested?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was throwing around the idea of selling my 08 6r track bike. Has the original MSO, kawa race kit ecu, ohlins front internals, ohlins ttx rear shock, full leo vince exhaust, built head, vortex rearsets, braided lines, pitbull stabilizer, and some other stuff i am forgetting interested?
pm me with your dollar ballpark sounds like a nice setup. what weight is it setup for?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah thats what im thinking but you know im always trying to cheap out..only to complain about my cheap shit later haha. im going to look at the 08 tonight

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just throw some dbike bars on a 10 and not give up 25 hp. or is this part of your "chill out on the roads cause im getting old" plan

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
as long as yor keeping the 10 i condone buying a z10, much better than a stupid vette

your thread jacking fucker!!:hello: :thefinger

1 - 14 of 14 Posts