Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a quick ride, holy cow, cars strewn everywhere on 95 ,30 cop cars in all directions, cops carrying rifles, and I drove right through the middle of it.

I havent seen anything on the local news yet, but it must have been impressive.

Looks like it started in Donald Ross road , Jupiter and then went 4 miles up I 95.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
when you making the permanent move to PA? Where in PA, west or east?

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spacecoast 10R said:
when you making the permanent move to PA? Where in PA, west or east?

Actually smack bang in the middle, about 30 miles from State College, I am moving up on Monday.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
I've got relatives in York and Hanover. Whenever I go up there I love to visit Gettysburg. Awesome place to walk around.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
treyzx10r said:
wow stay away from there
Looked like a war zone, some guy had caused a major pile up going onto the on ramp, looks like it was a pretty serious chase.I must have missed the action by minutes as there were cops in cars on every street corner for miles around.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spacecoast 10R said:
I've got relatives in York and Hanover. Whenever I go up there I love to visit Gettysburg. Awesome place to walk around.
All my ex wifes family are from around there, the mother in law was from around York , I will be in a small town called Clearfield and the roads are just something else, its real nice in the Summertime and I am only a couple of hours from Watkins Glen.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sounds like it might be Burt Reynolds making a Smokey and the Bandit movie.He lives in that neck of the woods.LOL.....ride safe.......Les:crackup:

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know, just down the street from me is the Burt Reynolds museum , I think he lives in a crypt there.

Checked the news , nothing said , unless it was something to do with the trouper who got shot earlier on today, sure looked like a car chase had happened with all the carnage and cops with guns.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts