Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shoei Diabolic LARGE blue helmet for sale, in excellent condition, asking $245 + shipping.-----Still Available, awesome price!

Arai Sinister X-Large blue helmet for sale, in excellent condition, asking $325 + shipping.--------The Arai is sold.

Helmet bags included with each helmet. Both have clear screens with very few (non sight obstructing) scratches.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
do arais run small or right on with say hjc in terms of sizing? an XL hjc is a tiny bit tight for my melon head but its not to bad to wear its unsafe or unbareable. that arai has got the wheels turnin for sure

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do arais run small or right on with say hjc in terms of sizing? an XL hjc is a tiny bit tight for my melon head but its not to bad to wear its unsafe or unbareable. that arai has got the wheels turnin for sure

I'm not sure how the Arai sizes with the HJC but I wear a Large in Shoei and an X-Large in Arai. Not sure if that helps you at all....

·
Registered
32 Posts
that Arai is sexy, is that a lil blue evil man on that left side?? i like that... maybe in a couple months after a couple other bike expenses are met :helmet:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I can tell you that shoei is a 07/08 model cause I saw it in the store when picking up my last helmet

·
Registered
871 Posts
send me a pm with your BOTTOM dollar on the shoei lid shipped to mesa, az 85203

1 - 20 of 21 Posts