Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They got a very nice price, but they have some weird shit going on.

http://www.motostrano.com/scherefash.html

Cheapest visor I could find out there, with $10 ups shipping.

Ordered the shit on 6/10 and WTF a week later I call them and they say the supplier hasn't shipped it to them yet. That's not the kind of service I am looking to deal with, if I knew they did things like that I would have paid the extra $10 to order from somewhere else and have my damn visor already. I called today and they still have not received the visor, and I was like wtf. The guy on phone said he would look into it, I told him I wasn't satisfied and he offered to refund my money. I told him just go look into it and email back what's going on and if it's going to take too long then I want a refund. But what good is a refund for 13 days wasted, shit the sun is out and I want my damn green visor. This is ridiculous.

I'll update this post when something happens.

Guess what, just got an email from them, he said it is arriving today, WHAT A COINCIDENCE! I told him do what you can to get it out shipped to me today as the wait has been not cool.

It will all come down to whether they go the extra mile (I should say REQUIRED) to get it to me ASAP.

Ugh. :postwhore

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
well, I hope they get it to you asap and that will at least show you how their customer service is....best of luck man.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got email half an hour ago. UPS tracking (ground) says it will be delivered on the 28th. I would think with a longass wait like that, they would upgrade to some faster shipping. Never again will I order from motoshitto.com

·
Registered
763 Posts
Next time your in a hurry you should see if your supplier has the item in stock before you order. Many websites, especially the cheaper ones, sell products that they dont actually stock. It helps keep their overhead down, and is why they can afford to sell it cheaper......

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Got email half an hour ago. UPS tracking (ground) says it will be delivered on the 28th. I would think with a longass wait like that, they would upgrade to some faster shipping. Never again will I order from motoshitto.com
I'll second that, I ordered an Arrow Cat Elminator from them and waited over 10 weeks if I remember right. I called after two weeks, and was told that it was on it's way over from Italy, called 4 weeks later and was told that it didn't come on that shipment so waited even longer, when finally was told it was shipping. When I received it the box was damaged, and the two plugs for the O2 sensor holes were missing, so I had to find my own bolts.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Arite, I finally got around to uploading pics and all.

The visor got here on monday, it looks great, here is a before and after.
Have not tried it at night yet, however I FUCKING LOVE IT, I love seeing people knowing they can't see my face. Usually I am one to dislike tinted windows, shades and all but man this visor rocks. :thumbsup:

The fedex man is a very sneaky man indeed. :ninja4:

I still wouldn't order from monoshitto though. :shit:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts