Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a bike just south of Pittsburg, unfortunately i'm in Jacksonville, FL. The dealership won't ship forwardair or crate, so i'm looking at a door to door delivery which is costly.

Worst case i drive 1500 miles round trip and pick it up.

Oh, yea i got a helluva deal on the bike.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd take you up on that mattfr12, the dealership is Tom Clark in Belle Vernon. My biggest concern is my fuel pump in my GMC Sierra is whinning like a b***h and about to poop out, don't really want to take chances with getting stuck somewhere.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
JonnyQuest said:
I'd take you up on that mattfr12, the dealership is Tom Clark in Belle Vernon. My biggest concern is my fuel pump in my GMC Sierra is whinning like a b***h and about to poop out, don't really want to take chances with getting stuck somewhere.
Replace pump......

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
zx10x2 said:
Replace pump......

:+1: If you know its going to break you might as well replace it now and go get your bike before it starts snowing up in Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Take several days of vacation and fly out and ride back. That would be one hellofa ride.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Motorcycle freight has been shippng bikes forever- for the dealers down here at least. He brings them the new bikes (unless that has chabged recently)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
JonnyQuest said:
that place is even closer than pittsburgh to me.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
JonnyQuest said:
luckz88 said:
:+it starts snowing up in Pittsburgh.
it is getting a tad bit nippeley up here i should have my bike back this week tho with a brand new and improved frame. thats worth atleast another hp.:badteeth:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
mattfr12 said:

it is getting a tad bit nippeley up here i should have my bike back this week tho with a brand new and improved frame. thats worth atleast another hp.:badteeth:
It still says kawi on it so its -10, j.k. Go up there and get your bike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts