Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to get a shifter to pick my e.t up some. i dont know which one to get. i like the electric shifters, but i havent heard much about them. i would like an air shifter but i dont know if i should get the one where you fill the bottle up and its good for about 400 shifts or should i get the one that has the compressor with it? any ideas? how much should i be expecting to pay and does anyone know where the best place to get one at???

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I have the quick shifter and i think Im one of the first dragsters to get it. Im still playing with it but my expectations are high. I like what i have seen so far.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Are you going to drag your legs down the track like the rest of them?? That is so "Gay" Not saying your gay but when I see these so called drag racers do it, It just pisses me off.......ANYONE can hit a button to shift, try doing it the old fashion way!!!!!!! It is more rewarding........

·
Registered
230 Posts
All i have to say about that because i am guilty is that when you are cutting 1.5 or even 1.6 sixty foot times it is hard as heel to get your feet back up to the pegs especially when your wearing heavy boots!!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
You are not lying!!!! I can hardly get my legs back onto the pegs when i get going!!!!!!! I might get me an air shifter sometime also!!!!! LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts