Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at buying one of these and was wondering if anyone here owns or has used a shift vertext 1 piece suit. mainly im trying to figure out the sizing as its a pain to get to a store locally to try on suits due to shitty work hours etc and they dont even carry shift.

please post your height weight and where if any are the tight areas or what you have problems with thanks:hello::thumbsup:

im 6,6 180 34w 34l pants and wear a astar 58 street jacket that is a little short in the body and arms but more than wide enough( probably too wide) thanks for any input

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm 5'11-6', 190 lbs and I wear a 54 comfortably in alpinestars. Where did you find the shift vertex suits? I've been looking for one, the white/black one, you know someone who carries them?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just on google search a few come up at around 600. i think ones on ebay now in size 54 too.

anyone abnormaly (abnormal in america) tall and lanky have any sizing insights to share?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yea, there's no off the shelf suit that fits.....

I've looked long and hard for one. Some companies can come close, a*'s and fieldsheer are among them (longest stocked lengths), but either the length or width will be way off. Which defeats the purpose of the suit, aka waste of money. How can the armor or leather protect you if it's loose and freely spins about your arm/leg? You will end up grinding to a halt on your skin through a ripped jersey stretch panel. Custom suits are reasonably priced these days. Check out Heroic (facebook todd mcnabney) or Pilot (sportbiketrackgear.com site sponsor). If you are stuck on getting an off the self suit Heroic has some really long gauntlet gloves that will help cover the sleeve length, not to mention they look sick and utilize top materials/build. Way above the top a*'s that's available to the public. Facebook Todd and you may get a better price.

I’m 6’-6”/220 and I wear the Shift Vertex jacket size XXL and the Heroic SPR-Pro Gloves:

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
I like Shift suits a lot, but I think shift stop making them right?

Well if it is any help
Im 5 11 and around 200 lb +- 5lb
And i had a Fieldsheer suit 54 which was a little tight, and now i have a Teknic 46 which works great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts