Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this isnt a Repost But I would like to put a Shift light on my 07 zx10r does anyone have the diagram on how to ?
its going to be a Autometer one thanks Guys/Gals

·
Registered
609 Posts
You already have one. Read the owners manual.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
sorry bro i gotta agree with the others, i see my shift lite just fine. now if you were talkin' about adding a fuel gauge to the gen1's then i'd be right with you.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
So because all of you are able to see it makes me able too also?
I am not trying to Offend But.....
C'mon

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
Since the stocker isn't working out for you, try getting the wiring schemaics for the dash. Maybe its possible to use the wire that provides the signal for the factory shift light and tap into that for the new light?

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
since the stocker isn't working out for you, try getting the wiring schemaics for the dash. Maybe its possible to use the wire that provides the signal for the factory shift light and tap into that for the new light?
:+1:

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I took this photo from a different thread. Have fun! :wink:

cluster%2006.JPG

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I know there were threads, or at least one thread with an aftermarket unit installed that was very bright. Keep searching for it, I need to get some sleep otherwise I'd find it for ya. If not found by tomorrow I'll try and look for it but I'm positive there is at least one out there.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
oh i bet its from a different thread :crackup:
I borrowed it from slav's thread (originally posted by sextaafondo) - I don't go near zxforums.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys I will post a in this thread when I get done to show finished product!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts