Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may remember about two months ago my son got ass packed at track day. Well my Gen 1 Aka old blue is back and repaired. Wohoooooooo

Here's what she looked like after the crash and what she looks like now. Just a good cleaning and she will be in damn fine shape. I got to give a big thanks to Naked in Seattle for the canister it really help lessen the cost of the repair. Thanks again you are da man. LOL :notworthy:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
That's awesome

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad to see she is back. When is the next rack day for you guys?

Miller Motorsports Park will be our next track day Sept 7th. Its a ways off it will give me time to make sure old blue is 100 percent good to go..

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Fantastic. Glad to see it back in action.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is your son back to 100% Techx?

Yes thanks. He is back to 100 percent. He's just working on replacing his gear needs a new suit,helmet and gloves. Hopefully he will have all that before the Sept Miller day. They gave him 1,500 for gear replacement but that won't cover everything. Its still a shit load better than all out of pocket. Hopefully the pain and suffering check will cover the rest. I'm still amazed that insurance covered it. He's been bumming about not riding so the crash has not diminished his passion to ride. I'm glad for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts